Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day Folks!

4 posters

Go down

Good Day Folks! Empty Good Day Folks!

Post  chrisavis Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 pm

My name is Chris Avis. I am not "DJ Chris Avis" or "DJ Chris" or "MC Snappa Jabba". Just Chris. I am a relative newbie to the karaoke scene as a host. I have been singing in various venues across the US for 17+ years, but only started running my own show a year and a half ago. Since I have a full time day job that requires me to travel, sometimes on short notice, I only carry a single show at a single venue on a single night right now. But things are looking good for expansion now and I am currently training a replacement KJ to take over my existing show so I can find a second venue. I have the equipment and discs to do up to three shows but I am trying to expand slowly. More importantly, I just want the right DJ's for the shows.

I live in Redmond, WA btw and would particularly enjoy interacting with KJ's in the Seattle, Tacoma, Portland areas.

Chris
chrisavis
chrisavis

http://lormesa.com

Back to top Go down

Good Day Folks! Empty Re: Good Day Folks!

Post  Dan Gaines Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Welcome Chris.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Welcome to our forum, Hope we are able to share our insights as to what it takes to be successful in the Karaoke industry. Our number shere a still small bu we are growing. help us grow by spreading the work to others involved or wish to be involved in the world of karaoke from singer to KJ
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome Chris good to see you over here Very Happy

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down