Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia

2 posters

Go down

Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia Empty Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia

Post  Rumbolt Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Guys and Gals.

I will be on a small mini-vacation this weekend and i will be in Savannah, Georgia. Any good show to attend. Going down with another couple and my wife and everyone in our group are singers. It will be fun for me to sing and not work too!
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia Empty Re: Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia

Post  Steve Miller Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Wish I could help, if you were coming to Charlottesville VA I could recommend 6 shows for you to attend! Very Happy
Steve Miller
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia Empty Re: Recommend a good show in Savannah, Georgia

Post  Rumbolt Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Steve Miller wrote:Wish I could help, if you were coming to Charlottesville VA I could recommend 6 shows for you to attend! Very Happy

Brother, you know if I was in the area I'd be there!!!! Very Happy
You would need to convince my wife into changing her mind from Savannah and chosing Charlottesvile.
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down