Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, from FloridaKj

2 posters

Go down

Hello, from FloridaKj Empty Hello, from FloridaKj

Post  FloridaKJ Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:16 am

I am pleased to be able to introduce myself to this forum. I am an active KJ in Florida with years of experience in Karaoke show hosting and a considerable investment in our industry. I look forward to learning and sharing useful information through fair and effective discussion.

FloridaKJ

Back to top Go down

Hello, from FloridaKj Empty Re: Hello, from FloridaKj

Post  Rumbolt Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:23 pm

FloridaKJ wrote:I am pleased to be able to introduce myself to this forum. I am an active KJ in Florida with years of experience in Karaoke show hosting and a considerable investment in our industry. I look forward to learning and sharing useful information through fair and effective discussion.

Welcome, but please let us know a bit more about you. What part of Fl are you located?
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FloridaKJ Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am

Hi, Rumbolt. Thank you for the welcome.
I operate in the Tampa Bay area. I strive to run good shows, use quality equipment and the best music available. I am hoping to learn new ways to improve my services through discussions on this site.
I am also interested in keeping track of the fight against karaoke piracy. I discourage piracy because I believe that if it is not controlled, the few remaining manufacturers of karaoke music will find it unprofitable to create new karaoke hits. If that happens, the broad market of karaoke singers we serve will shrink into older and older audiences. That would mean fewer and fewer venues to serve. I don't think any of us want to see that happen.
FloridaKj

FloridaKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

You are definatly in the right place to discuss and possibly learn what it take to stay legal and help grow your business. Sometimes our discussions get lively and yes we do sometimes disagree on the finer points but you will find that the core group is opposed to piracy and is always trying to find ways to help in the war against piracy at the kj level.
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum