Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok Guys looks like we are being looded out

2 posters

Go down

ok Guys looks like we are being looded out Empty ok Guys looks like we are being looded out

Post  kjathena Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 pm

May be unavailable for a bit water about to come in...fish in front yard. EMS came and took my amputee dad out....friend with monster truck rescued daughter/son-in-law and 3 grandsons. We are trying to get pets safe then MAY leave...water 3 ft deep in street. Light a candle or me my friends and thank goodness for insurance What a Face

Athena

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

ok Guys looks like we are being looded out Empty Re: ok Guys looks like we are being looded out

Post  smoothedge69 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

kjathena wrote:May be unavailable for a bit water about to come in...fish in front yard. EMS came and took my amputee dad out....friend with monster truck rescued daughter/son-in-law and 3 grandsons. We are trying to get pets safe then MAY leave...water 3 ft deep in street. Light a candle or me my friends and thank goodness for insurance What a Face

Athena
I knew there was a reason why I moved 10 miles inland. LOL. Be safe, Athena. See you when you get back.
smoothedge69
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum