Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here

+7
Dan Gaines
kjathena
Rumbolt
The Lone Ranger
Troy Helenick
smoothedge69
JoeChartreuse
11 posters

Go down

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here Empty Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here

Post  JoeChartreuse Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 am

I have been trying to get on this forum almost from it's inception. Unfortunately, my "real" info had difficulties getting registered. Though it is against my nature, I added a special e-mail account and other things just to get on.

Because I know that people here disagree wih most of my viewpoints- and are set in theirs- I'm not here to change minds. Rum doesn't need any more headaches, so I will limit my comments to threads where my input is specifically requested. If it never happens, then you will be spared my posts. Fair enough? This means that certain folks may continue to trash me with impunity- I have no interest in anything but providing a viewpont if and when requested.

Things to note: While all here know that I have issues with SC, let it be known that I have none with Jim Harrington. We disagree often, but seem to get along well.

OK, have at it..... Rolling Eyes
JoeChartreuse
JoeChartreuse

Back to top Go down

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here Empty Re: Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here

Post  smoothedge69 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 am

Welcome. I say get into the fray!! Give me a reason to eat popcorn. LOL.
smoothedge69
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here Empty [DELETED]

Post  Troy Helenick Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 am

[DELETED]

Last edited by Troy Helenick on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Troy Helenick
Troy Helenick
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here Empty Re: Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here

Post  smoothedge69 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:16 am

Troy Helenick wrote:I'm glad you are here Joe & I have respect for you registering here. I would respond to your stuff on KS but their bias has chosen to ban me as you know. I know that any heated discussion here will not cause banishment to anyone. Also bear in mind that everything posted here, other than the vetted section, is subject to search engine spiders & available for the general public to view without having to register. Again, I respect that you have decided to post here.
That should be a pre-requisite to register here. You need to have been banned from KS at some point in time. LOL
smoothedge69
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

Very Happy Welcome Joe long time no see, you got the boot too, that is how I ended up here. It doesn't surprise me that Troy has been booted again as well, every time he gets back on KS he leaves here. Then when I see his posts I know he has been naughty again. Yet Troy still wants to go back, rather a puzzle to me, but that's his choice. Hope to here from you soon.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:53 pm

smoothedge69 wrote:
Troy Helenick wrote:I'm glad you are here Joe & I have respect for you registering here. I would respond to your stuff on KS but their bias has chosen to ban me as you know. I know that any heated discussion here will not cause banishment to anyone. Also bear in mind that everything posted here, other than the vetted section, is subject to search engine spiders & available for the general public to view without having to register. Again, I respect that you have decided to post here.
That should be a pre-requisite to register here. You need to have been banned from KS at some point in time. LOL

Getting banned on KS is not a reason to be allowed here since I and several other haven't been banned there. Being banned there also does not give you any more street cred since they will bann for no rhyme or reason. The only thing that will get you banned here are actual threats against another memeber or just plain being some sort of butt head (really want to say the other discription but keeping it family friendly).
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:13 pm

JoeChartreuse wrote: I have been trying to get on this forum almost from it's inception. Unfortunately, my "real" info had difficulties getting registered. Though it is against my nature, I added a special e-mail account and other things just to get on.

Because I know that people here disagree wih most of my viewpoints- and are set in theirs- I'm not here to change minds. Rum doesn't need any more headaches, so I will limit my comments to threads where my input is specifically requested. If it never happens, then you will be spared my posts. Fair enough? This means that certain folks may continue to trash me with impunity- I have no interest in anything but providing a viewpont if and when requested.

Things to note: While all here know that I have issues with SC, let it be known that I have none with Jim Harrington. We disagree often, but seem to get along well.

OK, have at it..... Rolling Eyes

Welcome Joe!

Here you might find some netural ground for civilized discussions. You and I have had discussions both in agreement and not and yet we do get along well. Opinions and belief based on our own pervied facts real and unreal are the basis of the discussions and are welcome. No one here is going to changr an opinion until the opposing opinion is ready to be changed and the core group seems to understand that. We are much more sedate here and I think you will find that out.

Pm me with the info you had issues trying to register and I can probably fix your info if you want to register as you wish.

Again Welcome and jump right in!
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

Back to top Go down

Had To Use A Made Up E-mail, But I'm Here Empty [DELETED]

Post  Troy Helenick Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 pm

[DELETED]

Last edited by Troy Helenick on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Troy Helenick
Troy Helenick
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Rumbolt wrote:
smoothedge69 wrote:

Getting banned on KS is not a reason to be allowed here since I and several other haven't been banned there. Being banned there also does not give you any more street cred since they will bann for no rhyme or reason. The only thing that will get you banned here are actual threats against another memeber or just plain being some sort of butt head (really want to say the other discription but keeping it family friendly).

You're so serious. i was joking around.
smoothedge69
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Joe,
I am happy to see you here at last. We do not agree on a number of the issues but I have respect for you and see you as a friend.....welcome to the forums alien

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Welcome Joe. I'm sure your tech knowledge will be well received.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am

smoothedge69 wrote:
Rumbolt wrote:
smoothedge69 wrote:

You're so serious. i was joking around.

Perhaps you didn't come across as kidding cheers
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Miller Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 am

Damn Rum, I heard you have banned Joe C. already, you didn't even let him get a post in! Very Happy
Steve Miller
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am

Steve horns in please....we all know Joe was not banned

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 am

Steve Miller wrote:Damn Rum, I heard you have banned Joe C. already, you didn't even let him get a post in! Very Happy

I haven't banned Joe! Joe are you here?
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:25 am

Joe can not get back in he seems to need a password rest....can you send him one to his email please

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm

kjathena wrote:Joe can not get back in he seems to need a password rest....can you send him one to his email please

Done!

Admin
Admin

https://karaokeusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you will advise him via PM on other site to check his email

Thank You.
Athena

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Imokurok Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi Admin, just curious which company you represent.
Imokurok
Imokurok

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Imokurok,
He is not representing any manufacture. He was kind enough to create this forum as a place for us to discuss the issues. I know that you can show him the respect he is due for that fact alone.

Blessings
Athena

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Imokurok wrote:Hi Admin, just curious which company you represent.

As in who do I work for?

I am a full time dj/kj. I have my own entertainment company.

Why do you ask?

I am the admin of this forum.

I fully support Chartbuster and Sound Choice a suppliers of quality karoake tracks.
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeChartreuse Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm back, with a little help from Athena and Rum. My thanks to you both for your time and effort! Very Happy

No, I haven't been banned from the other forum. I'm here at the request of some nice people. Again, I'm not here to change minds, or even input my opinion unless someone asks for it. I just wanted to be available in case.

Please note my avater- I'm here.....
JoeChartreuse
JoeChartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  InsaneKJ Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm

JoeChartreuse wrote:

Target in sight!

Welcome Joe. tongue
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Miller Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm

JoeChartreuse wrote: I'm back, with a little help from Athena and Rum. My thanks to you both for your time and effort! Very Happy

No, I haven't been banned from the other forum. I'm here at the request of some nice people. Again, I'm not here to change minds, or even input my opinion unless someone asks for it. I just wanted to be available in case.

We noticed that! Very Happy

I am just Glad Rom didn't ban you before you got the chance to even make one post! Smile
Steve Miller
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down