Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Beat 2014

2 posters

Go down

Mobile Beat 2014  Empty Mobile Beat 2014

Post  Rumbolt Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Ok, now that the announcements have been made and the lineup is starting to come together, who is going to be attending Mobile Beat 2014.
Elsewhere (on another forum) the discussion has been mostly negative because of the manus being in attendance and also part of the Karaoke Reboot 4.0 module scheduled on Monday the 3rd (first day of show). I say, be there to get the real scoop and not just rely on the myths and rumors surrounding the manus. Come out and meet and get to know the real people behind the manus.

The best news (for me anyway) is I have been invited to speak on that Monday regarding Karaoke contest (love 'em or hate 'em) and also about running a professional show. I will be discussing my take on the good and the bad of hosting. How to build your relationships with the venues and the singers (aka the clients) and keep the singers coming back often and how to attract new singers. How to satisfy the high maintenance singers (you know who they are) and yet make the rookie singer feel at home. Also, keeping the rotation at a busy show moving. I will discuss the points of taking ownership of your show that will result will result in a better show experience for you and your singers.

Even though I am busy, I am making the time to go there to share my ideas but to also learn. Never stop learning!!!!!!!!!

Who is planning to go?
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Mobile Beat 2014  Empty Maybe next year...

Post  Sandman Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:01 pm

I have a weekly Monday night show and as you might guess, winter-time in ski country means I am not free to roam about the country.

I'll be in Aspen, Colorado if any of you jetsetters wanna stop by on your way back Very Happy 

I'll be looking for the recordings on-line that the organizer/promoter said would become available.
Sandman
Sandman

Back to top Go down