Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?)

4 posters

Go down

Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?) Empty Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?)

Post  Rob Star Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:46 am

I am a karaoke Host from the UK and I am always looking to learn and improve my business and to promote legal shows in the UK.
I have tried for a few years to promote professionalism in the UK karaoke industry fighting the many obstacles and pirates along the way.

I joined to learn from you guys and to make professional friendships.

Rob Star

Back to top Go down

Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?) Empty Welcome to our new friend from across the pond!

Post  Rumbolt Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Everyone is always welcome!!!!!
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?) Empty Re: Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?)

Post  Leopard Lizard Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"The Decorator" is from Bolton but he hasn't had much time to post, lately. So far, however, he hasn't done anything that would spoil the welcome for those from the U.K.

Leopard Lizard

Back to top Go down

Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?) Empty Re: Hello from The UK (hope you don't mind Brits being here?)

Post  kjathena Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

A warm Welcome to you Rob Star cheers

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Star Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:01 am

Thanks guys

Rob Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum