Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Year Bites The Dust

2 posters

Go down

Another Year Bites The Dust Empty Another Year Bites The Dust

Post  The Lone Ranger Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:48 am

Cool Oh and speaking about dust it has been nearly a year since a post has been made on this forum, at least in General discussions. Is this the forum that time forgot?

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Another Year Bites The Dust Empty Re: Another Year Bites The Dust

Post  paradigm karaoke Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:14 am

Rah Rah Sound Choice!!!!
they are killing the pirates, they are all but gone
HDD sellers have run scared and disapeared
wages have gone through the roof with all that competition gone.
The new releases from Advance are amazing and the best quality recordings of the right modern hits.
Sound Choice Entertainment has brought a higher level of professionalism to the karaoke world and most crappy hosts left
we are all just too busy working so many shows and raking in the money to be here chatting....

or something like that....
right?....
paradigm karaoke
paradigm karaoke

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:45 pm

paradigm karaoke wrote:Rah Rah Sound Choice!!!!
they are killing the pirates, they are all but gone
HDD sellers have run scared and disapeared
wages have gone through the roof with all that competition gone.
The new releases from Advance are amazing and the best quality recordings of the right modern hits.
Sound Choice Entertainment has brought a higher level of professionalism to the karaoke world and most crappy hosts left
we are all just too busy working so many shows and raking in the money to be here chatting....

or something like that....
right?....

Cool I guess it is kind of hard to cheer for a company that has done such a poor job in the last 7 years.  Today there are at least 5,000 more illegal operators than when SC and PR started.  They maybe have brought to justice about a 1,000 or so hosts.  A net loss, at that rate they will have piracy cleaned up in the month of Never-uary.  I've noticed that in the last month Jim seems to have taken a vacation over at KS, maybe he figures why bother to post.  Oh that's right you have to make everyone believe that suits are still working, how else can you sell I mean lease your GEM series?  What gets me everyone told me that my operator license plan was amnesty and I should be shot, or at least drummed out of the karaoke hosts ranks.  Now SC is offering HELP their own version of a license to use SC product without even a audit, are they now giving aid and comfort to the pirates themselves?  Anything to make a buck should be their new slogan, suits drive sales.  Amen brother and pass that bottle over here. cheers cheers cheers

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  paradigm karaoke Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:00 am

aaaannnnnddddddd....
another year.
paradigm karaoke
paradigm karaoke

Back to top Go down

Post  paradigm karaoke Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:09 am

i just can't believe this SOUND CHOICE IS THE GREATEST forum is not thriving