Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Las Vegas DJ Show

+2
InsaneKJ
Admin
6 posters

Go down

The Las Vegas DJ Show Empty The Las Vegas DJ Show

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:27 am

Who is going to the Las Vegas DJ Show coming up on September 8th thru the 11th. This is a great place to hear great speakers and to network with other DJs that also KJ. This year there will be a karaoke module added that is year. The content of that module is still developing to include discussion about the industry as a whole. Also, another Karaoke Summit will take place and this will be a great chance to meet the industry principles from manus, publishers and other industry insiders. What better chanc do you have to meet these people face to face and ask them the questions that are important to you. Also the ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association) is the Show Producer that if you are unaware also has a division called the American Karaoke Host Association that you can become a member. I have already book my flight (under $400 from Knoxville, Tennessee) so it is not that expensive to get there. If you can not make it this year then mark your calender for next year. This show is a must see if you are a part of this industry. Here is the link for the show:

http://thelasvegasdjshow.com/

Admin
Admin

https://karaokeusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Las Vegas DJ Show Empty Re: The Las Vegas DJ Show

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:51 am

Admin wrote:Who is going to the Las Vegas DJ Show coming up on September 8th thru the 11th. This is a great place to hear great speakers and to network with other DJs that also KJ. This year there will be a karaoke module added that is year. The content of that module is still developing to include discussion about the industry as a whole. Also, another Karaoke Summit will take place and this will be a great chance to meet the industry principles from manus, publishers and other industry insiders. What better chanc do you have to meet these people face to face and ask them the questions that are important to you. Also the ADJA (American Disc Jockey Association) is the Show Producer that if you are unaware also has a division called the American Karaoke Host Association that you can become a member. I have already book my flight (under $400 from Knoxville, Tennessee) so it is not that expensive to get there. If you can not make it this year then mark your calender for next year. This show is a must see if you are a part of this industry. Here is the link for the show:

http://thelasvegasdjshow.com/

I am going to give this subject a bump just in case someone else hasn't not seen it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  InsaneKJ Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:01 pm

Can't make it.

Anyone who goes should drop into Ellis Island to see if they are using GEM now after settling out of court.
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 pm

InsaneKJ wrote:Can't make it.

Anyone who goes should drop into Ellis Island to see if they are using GEM now after settling out of court.

Amazing. So you expect people to spy on other KJs to satisfy your morbid curiosity. You're a piece of work.
smoothedge69
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

I would love to make it but the budget just isnt there hope to make the next one

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:43 pm

kjathena wrote:I would love to make it but the budget just isnt there hope to make the next one
Same here.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

The Las Vegas DJ Show Empty Thanks

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for the replies.

This is a great show to attend and meet others in our industry.

For some the expense of traveling is hard to overcome but for me the expense of going is returned in the level of service I give my clients from the new things and sometimes things I have forgotten about too. It is worth every dollar I spend getting there. just remember, next year the event will be the same week as this so perhaps you can begin saving for it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:58 pm

savings already started Smile

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

The Las Vegas DJ Show Empty Sitting here with Hal

Post  rb@mobilebeat.com Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 pm

I'm sitting here with Hal in the Sound Choice offices planning what you are all going to be at or at least see the recap from. Stay tuned!

rb@mobilebeat.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down