Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA?

Go down

Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA? Empty Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA?

Post  InsaneKJ on Wed May 16, 2012 3:33 pm

I'll be in the area in a couple of weeks doing some contracted side work and would like to know what shows I should peek in on. Very Happy
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA? Empty Re: Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA?

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

InsaneKJ wrote:I'll be in the area in a couple of weeks doing some contracted side work and would like to know what shows I should peek in on. Very Happy

Why don't you check out yourself since you seem to be fixed on a host with something to hide, weren't you the host that had a problem with the full disclosure. At least that is what I remember you talking to Troy about when you wanted to become a member of the vetted forum, right?

P.S. Insane to save you some leg work, Steve posted all the probable places on a post look it up and you will know where to go.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA? Empty Re: Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA?

Post  InsaneKJ on Wed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm

The Lone Ranger wrote:Why don't you check out yourself since you seem to be fixed on a host with something to hide

Wow, you are full of yourself, are you not?

This has nothing to do with you, you stupid thread hi-jacker!

To everyone else, do you know any shows in the area that I can take a look at?
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed May 16, 2012 3:46 pm

InsaneKJ wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:Why don't you check out yourself since you seem to be fixed on a host with something to hide

Wow, you are full of yourself, are you not?

This has nothing to do with you, you stupid thread hi-jacker!

To everyone else, do you know any shows in the area that I can take a look at?

Now IsaneKJ was that nice. after all I only tried to help and tell where to go for information. Basketball

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  InsaneKJ on Wed May 16, 2012 4:06 pm

The Lone Ranger wrote:Steve posted all the probable places on a post look it up and you will know where to go.

You mean this one?

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/hemet/hemet-headlines-index/20110720-hemet-vfw-post-honors-korean-war-vets.ece

Veterans Hall's are fun! Is there a weekly show there?
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed May 16, 2012 4:09 pm

InsaneKJ wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:Steve posted all the probable places on a post look it up and you will know where to go.

You mean this one?

http://www.pe.com/local-news/riverside-county/hemet/hemet-headlines-index/20110720-hemet-vfw-post-honors-korean-war-vets.ece

Veterans Hall's are fun! Is there a weekly show there?

Go where you like it is still a free country, at least some parts of it.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Shows In Hemet, San Jacinto, Murrietta CA? Empty Hallelujah!

Post  InsaneKJ on Wed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Yeah, you are right, still free to praise Jesus! I think I'll come to church in Murrietta for some live worship music instead!

http://www.livestream.com/calvarymurrieta/video?clipId=pla_9859f3a0-f93d-42f3-bfa6-a426cad99e8b&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed May 16, 2012 4:19 pm

InsaneKJ wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:

Yeah, you are right, still free to praise Jesus! I think I'll come to church in Murrietta for some live worship music instead!

http://www.livestream.com/calvarymurrieta/video?clipId=pla_9859f3a0-f93d-42f3-bfa6-a426cad99e8b&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Good a little church wouldn't hurt anyone.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  InsaneKJ on Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 pm

The Lone Ranger wrote:

Yes, it wouldn't hurt even you!

http://www.calvarymurrieta.com/blog/index.php/2012/03/what-i-think-is-funny-about-st-patrick/

He was born in Britain. Carried off by pirates at age 16!
InsaneKJ
InsaneKJ

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

InsaneKJ wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:

Yes, it wouldn't hurt even you!

http://www.calvarymurrieta.com/blog/index.php/2012/03/what-i-think-is-funny-about-st-patrick/

He was born in Britain. Carried off by pirates at age 16!

Like I have said before Insane their are no atheists in fox holes. have a blessed day.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  MicRoFone on Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

Are you two married? You sound worse than an old married couple.

MicRoFone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum