Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS

4 posters

Go down

Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS Empty Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS

Post  toqer Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 pm

I said one day, "This is the reason I hate Lonman, he craps on using a PC, but he uses one himself"

Banned. And chicken shit sent me taunts from their anonymous moderator account.

I told him, "Ban me, and users will leave this site in droves". Got a message that I'm banned for 3 months. Never looked back (this was last September maybe?)

I didn't once tell the karaoke scene as a whole, "Leave that site" but I'm glad everyone wised up and left.

toqer

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS Empty Welcome Toger

Post  Rumbolt Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Welcome to what will soon the the best forum for the karaoke industry. My goal when I created this forum was to allow discussions related to our industry in a way that all views were discussed and friendly banter back and forth was just fine. I do ask that all members here refrain from repostiong discussions from other forums.
Anyway welcome!
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS Empty Re: Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS

Post  toqer Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:45 pm

It's a nice forum and all, but would you guys want some tech help on it? Namely, I can give you guys webhosting and a domain. We (autokdj group) owns some pretty nice domains we're not doing a lot with, namely karaokewith.us (sort of close to karaoke usa)

I'd be willing to do it, but I need to know what your guys stance is on tricerasoft karaoke first.

toqer

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS Empty Re: Hi I'm toqer, and I was banned from KS

Post  toqer Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Too hard a question?

toqer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonman Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Welcome!
Lonman
Lonman

http://www.lonmanproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  toqer Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Do me a favor............................. (Note edited by admin)

toqer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonman Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

Sad
Lonman
Lonman

http://www.lonmanproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:51 pm

toqer wrote:It's a nice forum and all, but would you guys want some tech help on it? Namely, I can give you guys webhosting and a domain. We (autokdj group) owns some pretty nice domains we're not doing a lot with, namely karaokewith.us (sort of close to karaoke usa)

I'd be willing to do it, but I need to know what your guys stance is on tricerasoft karaoke first.

Help with what?
We are a free forum and will not accept any advertising dollars that way we are no beholding any manu or reseller, legal or otherwise.
Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Miller Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 am

Toger,

It is funny that as a group you and a few select members went out of your way to get others banned from KS, DJC, etc. and now complain because you managed to get yourself banned from those same sites. No one is leaving in droves because you are gone from those sites, people were already leaving long before you got banned.

But welcome to the one site you will not be banned from for your opinion! Laughing
Steve Miller
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum