Karaoke USA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!! Empty What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!!

Post  Rumbolt Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:38 am

Ok before every one using Compuhost goes crazy, just relax!

Here is what happened to me last night. I had a fellow KJ in my market (and I do consider him a friend) that was visiting my show informed me he had received and email for an unnamed individual (supposedly connected with PCDJ) informing him PCDJ had aquired Compuhost and the KJMPHD from Karaokeware. The email continued to go on to encourage him to purchase PCDJ to continue to be able to use the KJMPHD once it was intregrated into PCDJ. At first i was kinda stunned then thought about it for a moment then regrouped and informed him the information was not true. I went on to tell him they were just probably using that tactic to generate a PCDJ sale.

My information is that Compuhost is still part of Karaokeware and KJMPHD will be revived eventually. If anyone has any other info please share it.

Ok back to the coffee.

Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!! Empty bump

Post  Rumbolt Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Rumbolt wrote:Ok before every one using Compuhost goes crazy, just relax!

Here is what happened to me last night. I had a fellow KJ in my market (and I do consider him a friend) that was visiting my show informed me he had received and email for an unnamed individual (supposedly connected with PCDJ) informing him PCDJ had aquired Compuhost and the KJMPHD from Karaokeware. The email continued to go on to encourage him to purchase PCDJ to continue to be able to use the KJMPHD once it was intregrated into PCDJ. At first i was kinda stunned then thought about it for a moment then regrouped and informed him the information was not true. I went on to tell him they were just probably using that tactic to generate a PCDJ sale.

My information is that Compuhost is still part of Karaokeware and KJMPHD will be revived eventually. If anyone has any other info please share it.

Ok back to the coffee.

Rumbolt
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!! Empty Re: What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!!

Post  Jhonr Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 pm

hmmm...hadn't heard of this until now. I for one sure wished that who every has the license for it will get their act together and start allowing us to buy credits...to unlock some more songs!!!!
Jhonr
Jhonr
Jhonr

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sounds-Great-DJ-Karaoke-Light-Show

Back to top Go down

What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!! Empty Re: What!!!!!! Compuhost sold to PCDJ!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down