So Quiet...................

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: So Quiet...................

Post  smoothedge69 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:57 am

You know, you made Ranger get quiet, and not this site is totally boring. There is nothing ever new to read except court documents. At least before there were arguments to read. fubar, you people really know how to kill a site!!!
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Miller on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 am

Right now it is busy at least for me, I slow back down in the fall and have more time.
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 am

Steve Miller wrote:Right now it is busy at least for me, I slow back down in the fall and have more time.

I generally take two months off after Halloween this year will be no exception, I will once again make all my earnings goals by that time for the year. I won't come back until New Year's already have a gig lined up to start the year off right. Just wonder how many more of these I'm going to do before I quit, those speakers aren't getting any lighter. I just finished booking for the rest of this year got Sept and Oct covered. I plan on traveling a bit with my wife after the busy season.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  The Lone Ranger on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:41 am

smoothedge69 wrote:You know, you made Ranger get quiet, and not this site is totally boring. There is nothing ever new to read except court documents. At least before there were arguments to read. fubar, you people really know how to kill a site!!!

That is what makes a forum exciting Bobby having some kind of a contrast. That is why this four year election will be one of the most active, we have two different visions of what the country should be. How many people go into an ice cream shop and want just plain vanilla all the time? One of the reasons these forums have become so quite is because the industry is going through a major change right now with Cloud. It is going to effect the future of karaoke if successful from now on. There is no data yet as to how things are going. If you see the price of Cloud come down it would mean at least now they are having a hard time selling it at the current price. The majority of hosts are people like me in there 50's or older, there are few young hosts currently, since I think most younger people seem less interested in karaoke than the previous generation, still the baby boomers are the prime area of the market, at least in my opinion. If the site dies, I will no doubt get the blame, much like the pirate killed karaoke, if anything kills karaoke it won't be the pirate alone responsible. Rather the industry having to face the reality of a shrinking pie and the remaining persons still involved in the industry trying to secure their piece of the pie. Until the overall economic state of this country improves, and people go back to work, you won't see an improvement in the industry in a significant way, just my opinion of course. Have a nice day.

The Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top