just to shake things up...not to offend...funny as hell...R rated headphones or alone only

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just to shake things up...not to offend...funny as hell...R rated headphones or alone only

Post  kjathena on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 pm

not PC and maybe not for some Republicans,Tea party members, or strong pro-lifers.....Lisa Koch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heXZTMHG88Y

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/heXZTMHG88Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wan t to sing this mash at karaoke Very Happy Twisted Evil Shocked cheers

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Re: just to shake things up...not to offend...funny as hell...R rated headphones or alone only

Post  smoothedge69 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:57 pm

kjathena wrote:not PC and maybe not for some Republicans,Tea party members, or strong pro-lifers.....Lisa Koch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heXZTMHG88Y

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/heXZTMHG88Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wan t to sing this mash at karaoke Very Happy Twisted Evil Shocked cheers
That was AWESOME, and completely accurate!! Personally, I would love to see ALL Conservatives boiled in their own pudding. They are the downfall of the economy with their "give the rich all the benefits" type policies. Everything they come up with hurts everyone but the rich. It's ridiculous. Meanwhile, they try to push their morality on everyone, while preaching smaller government and less government intrusion. The ONLY area they want less intrusion is in economic affairs and in regulations on business. They have no problem telling people how to live, who and how to love, and what women can and can't do with their own bodies. They are just a bunch of sick fucks that need to go away.
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Re: just to shake things up...not to offend...funny as hell...R rated headphones or alone only

Post  Steve Miller on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 am

LOL funny as hell, perhaps a little misdirected but still funny.
Steve Miller
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:28 am

Steve Miller wrote:LOL funny as hell, perhaps a little misdirected but still funny.

Misdirected?? Not at all.
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 am

still want to do this mosh at a show.....preferably in Tampa during the convention.....a fresh air show at that...or maybe just a sit in hippy flower singing on the steps they have to passbye flower guess I'm showing my elephant side

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:05 am

kjathena wrote:still want to do this mosh at a show.....preferably in Tampa during the convention.....a fresh air show at that...or maybe just a sit in hippy flower singing on the steps they have to passbye flower guess I'm showing my elephant side
I was supposed to get up to Tampa this past Saturday, but I ended up sick as a dog. Been getting over a wicked sinus infection. The family had to go without me. They were down by Channelside.
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Bobby if you have sinus problems upon occasion get yourself a Netipot...they take a bit of getting used to but work great...no more infections Very Happy

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:03 pm

kjathena wrote:Bobby if you have sinus problems upon occasion get yourself a Netipot...they take a bit of getting used to but work great...no more infections Very Happy

It doesn't make you feel like you are drowning??
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  kjathena on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:06 am

no...just takes some getting used to...the trick is to keep your head down and tilted. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using 1 over 3 years ago. Use it every morning just before I brush my teeth Very Happy Very Happy

kjathena
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  smoothedge69 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 am

kjathena wrote:no...just takes some getting used to...the trick is to keep your head down and tilted. I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using 1 over 3 years ago. Use it every morning just before I brush my teeth Very Happy Very Happy
How about a garden hose? LOL, or a pressure washer??
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top