Aria Karaoke Pro

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aria Karaoke Pro

Post  smoothedge69 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

I have been using MSE, too, and it has been quite good to me. I am using it on 3 different computers, right now. Also, if you search online, you can find a list of Windows services that are completely unnecessary and can be turned off. This will save you RAM for your important programs.
smoothedge69

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Friend of mine is giving me an original Vista disc package so I should be able to run Compuhost again.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Dan Gaines wrote:Friend of mine is giving me an original Vista disc package so I should be able to run Compuhost again.
Got the Vista disc and all is up and running.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 am

Used the newly installed vista machine without any headaches at all. Everyone seemed to enjoy the night. Just ordered new speaker stands and a writer to finally rerip my discs onto the system so I can add more music to my collection. Was also able to access the old laptop to collect on some of the credits that I had left on my old laptop for the Media Pro since I am unable to purchase new credits. Once I get my kiosk up and running, I am going to leave out the locked content from the KJ Media Pro until such time that they bring it out of suspension. I feel ripped off. If I knew that they were going to do this I would have waited for the full 12,000 song library instead of the KJMP HD.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Rumbolt on Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Dan Gaines wrote:Used the newly installed vista machine without any headaches at all. Everyone seemed to enjoy the night. Just ordered new speaker stands and a writer to finally rerip my discs onto the system so I can add more music to my collection. Was also able to access the old laptop to collect on some of the credits that I had left on my old laptop for the Media Pro since I am unable to purchase new credits. Once I get my kiosk up and running, I am going to leave out the locked content from the KJ Media Pro until such time that they bring it out of suspension. I feel ripped off. If I knew that they were going to do this I would have waited for the full 12,000 song library instead of the KJMP HD.

Don't fret Danny, the KJMPHD will be back up running eventually. And, perhaps with additional music from other manus.
Rumbolt

http://Hkinney@goodsoundsentertainment.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:37 pm

update had issues with IBM thinkpad and replaced it with an HP dual core with 2 gigs ram. Cool thing is that it still has s-video out. Changed hosting software as I was getting tired of waiting for KJ Media Pro to get reusable. Now All I gotta do is go into the store it has and download new songs. The only issue I have with it is the filler player does not work so I have to run an outside media player to play filler music. I have had this issue with the program on every laptop I have put it on. The Hosting software is compatible with another kiosk program I have. I actually like this program better than Compuhost because it's naming conventions aren't as strict and it is easy to edit when your filenames don't match the naming convention. Only had to rename two files.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

wanna sell the kjmedia pro?

Post  Sandman on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:12 pm

I am interested in getting that drive from you if you no longer will use it. Send me a pm if you're interested.
Sandman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Sandman wrote:I am interested in getting that drive from you if you no longer will use it. Send me a pm if you're interested.
Sorry it is my backup drive and I worry about the fact that I might need it to verify that I have files that came out of the safe folder.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 am

I tried getting out but they keep pulling me back in. I just found out they are reinstituting the KJMedia Pro for the new version of Compuhost. SO back to Compuhost I go.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeChartreuse on Tue May 07, 2013 1:57 am

I read on another forum that Media-Pro IS back, but you have to buy an updated version of the software that you use with it. Anyway, it's back.

The original post from CompuHost:

Compuhost wrote:
Dear valued CompuHost V2 users,

We've got some exciting news for you.... KJ Media Pro is back, and better than ever! But the exciting news doesn't stop there... in fact, we're proudly announcing not one, but TWO great "on-demand" content delivery options for you to choose from!

Through our strategic alliance with DigiTrax Karaoke, an industry leading innovator in digital Karaoke content, we're happy to offer you both the KJ Media Pro credit based purchase system and the Karaoke Cloud Pro subscription based system, both seamlessly integrated into CompuHost V2! Choose the one that works best for you, or better yet, take advantage of both for the utmost in flexibility and convenience.

We'll be publicly releasing these exciting new technologies within the next few days, however we thought we'd give you guys a head start. Please understand that although it's already undergone months of extensive "in the field" testing, it's still technically in the "late-beta" testing phase.

To get started you'll need to first download and install the latest "pre-release" revision of CompuHost V2 (v.2.10.00)

Then simply visit http://www.mykjmedia.com to create your FREE MyKJMedia profile. From there you can login to your very own MyKJMedia Control Panel anytime, anywhere, conveniently managing the MyKJMedia service(s) of your choice.

For further instructions on the use of these two exciting technologies, please refer to the built-in CompuHost V2 Help System under the topic "MyKJMedia Content Delivery System".

We hope you enjoy these two great additions to the already extensive list of CompuHost V2 features.

Thank you for your continued support,
Support Team

JoeChartreuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 07, 2013 3:56 pm

JoeChartreuse wrote: I read on another forum that Media-Pro IS back, but you have to buy an updated version of the software that you use with it. Anyway, it's back.

The original post from CompuHost:

Compuhost wrote:
Dear valued CompuHost V2 users,

We've got some exciting news for you.... KJ Media Pro is back, and better than ever! But the exciting news doesn't stop there... in fact, we're proudly announcing not one, but TWO great "on-demand" content delivery options for you to choose from!

Through our strategic alliance with DigiTrax Karaoke, an industry leading innovator in digital Karaoke content, we're happy to offer you both the KJ Media Pro credit based purchase system and the Karaoke Cloud Pro subscription based system, both seamlessly integrated into CompuHost V2! Choose the one that works best for you, or better yet, take advantage of both for the utmost in flexibility and convenience.

We'll be publicly releasing these exciting new technologies within the next few days, however we thought we'd give you guys a head start. Please understand that although it's already undergone months of extensive "in the field" testing, it's still technically in the "late-beta" testing phase.

To get started you'll need to first download and install the latest "pre-release" revision of CompuHost V2 (v.2.10.00)

Then simply visit http://www.mykjmedia.com to create your FREE MyKJMedia profile. From there you can login to your very own MyKJMedia Control Panel anytime, anywhere, conveniently managing the MyKJMedia service(s) of your choice.

For further instructions on the use of these two exciting technologies, please refer to the built-in CompuHost V2 Help System under the topic "MyKJMedia Content Delivery System".

We hope you enjoy these two great additions to the already extensive list of CompuHost V2 features.

Thank you for your continued support,
Support Team

Yes you do have to have the v2 compuhost and then update to the 2.10 version for the media drive. I have done the update and purchased new credits (I no longer had any old credits anyway and the old licenses for the CB product was no longer valid so unlocking old CB product is not going to happen) and just last night downloaded the song data base of locked songs. I can no unlock songs on the fly if needed. I was on the phone with the guys at CH yesterday and they were very helpfull.

Admin
Admin

http://karaokeusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Tue May 07, 2013 4:24 pm

I downloaded the 2.10 and bought it and activated it. No problems.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Wed May 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Ran a successful show tonight with Compuhost V2. I had the kiosk up and running as well. I only unlocked one song the entire show, but I did ask the singers to look for the songs without a lock beside them before choosing one with a lock. So I guess I might have scared them off of choosing one even though I had the credits to unlock them.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 am

I ran my show tonight with the media drive and the updated version and just as before it works great!!! Thank you compuhost!

Admin
Admin

http://karaokeusa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Gaines on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:17 pm

update. After loading vista onto my hp I lost Compuhost for good when windows asked for me to activate the computer after using it for a month. I now run Windows 7 and it is activated so I don't have to rewipe the drive to use it again. It also means I am using JustKaraoke 2 for my player. The good news is I was able to get the filler player to work this time by changing one folder to WMA instead of MP3. JustKaraoke has a problem with variable rate mp3's for some reason. So after converting all my mp3's to WMA I was able to get the filler to reckognise the songs.

Dan Gaines
Vetted Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top